Utility Solutions BLUE STRIPE® Telescopic Hot Sticks are the strongest, lightest sticks on the market, able to withstand the rigors of daily use and misuse without sacrificing lightweight portability.
All Utility Solutions BLUE STRIPE® Telescopic Hot Sticks are manufactured from the most advanced electrical grade insulated fiberglass that meets or exceeds all applicable industry performance criteria including ASTM F711, ASTM F1826 and OSHA 1926.951 (d).
Carrying cases and bags should be ordered separately.
Some of the many advanced features found on all Utility Solutions BLUE STRIPE® Telescopic Hot Sticks include:
- The TIP LOCK BUTTON REPLACEMENT FEATURE permits an operator to quickly replace the tip lock button without disassembly of the stick.
- The Utility Solutions ADVANCED COMPOSITE FIBERGLASS is impervious to water absorption. These sticks have a very high resistance to failure due to surface water absorption or delamination.
- The BLUE STRIPE® PATENTED ALIGNMENT FEATURE. Simply align the blue stripes on the telescopic sections and all buttons and holes automatically match. No wasted time twisting and turning to align buttons and holes.
- The UNIVERSAL SPLINE ENDS are precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Unlike cast universal spline ends the teeth found on Utility Solutions universal ends will not shear off.
- The SECTION LOCK BUTTONS are machined to the tightest tolerances to provide maximum shear strength.
- The TIP LOCK FEATURE is standard on all telescopic sticks. This allows the operator to lock the first two sections in place for maximum rigidity when working with stubborn equipment.
- Tip Sections are filled with high performance closed cell foam to prevent water ingress.
- Austrilia: United States
- Unit of Measurement: Each
- Box Quantity: 1 Each