Every Utility Solutions shotgun stick is manufactured from the highest electrical grade insulated fiberglass and meet or exceed all applicable industry performance criteria including ASTM F711, IEC 855, and OSHA Sub. R Section 1910.269 (J) and OSHA Sub. V Section 1926.951(d).
Some of the features found on Utility Solutions BLUE STRIPE® shotgun sticks include:
- Replaceable shotgun hanger hooks are not molded into the head making replacement quick and inexpensive if necessary
- The patented BLUE STRIPE® is positioned on the shotgun stick to assist the operator by acting as a visual aide to minimize equipment drops. When the BLUE STRIPE® is positioned facing upward the stainless steel hook will open downward.
- The operating hook is manufactured from stainless steel to provide maximum strength when pulling, pushing or twisting stubborn equipment.
- Multiple rod guides ensure smooth operation of the external rod shotgun sticks.
- External rod shotgun sticks are filled with high performance closed cell foam to prevent water ingress
- Universal spline ends are precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Utility Solutions universal spline teeth simply will not shear off as commonly occurs on cast universal spline teeth.
- Austrilia: United States
- Unit of Measurement: Each
- Box Quantity: 1 Each